Rules & Regulation
Our hospital has an Ethics Committee that will review questions on conflict in decision making. If you have any concern or conflict please address a letter to “The Chairman, Ethics Committee”.
• In case any certificate, copy of medical records, claim forms, etc are required to be processed; the same will be done by our Registration department (extension no. 638/538). A nominal fee will be charged for such services.
• Medical claims for reimbursement purposes will be attested by the Registration Department and can be collected between 9.00am – 5.00pm (Monday – Saturday) after a payment of Rs. 125/- only.
• Pending reports are to be collected from:
a) For Corporate/TPA patient - Corporate Cell (next to Casualty) between 9.00am – 5.00pm.
b) For regular patient – Sister-in-charge of the ward you were admitted.
• Food articles will not be permitted to be brought into the Hospital from outside.
• Depending upon the convenience and need a patient may be transferred from one bed to another at the discretion of the hospital authorities.
• Patients suffering from contagious and infectious diseases shall not be admitted in General Wards.
• Patients, relatives and visitors are requested to observe silence and should not commit any nuisance and indiscipline within the hospital premises.
• Foreigners are requested to deposit their passports with Admission cell.
• Admission for Foreigners will be restricted to “Special Wing A” Class only.
PLEASE DO NOT OFFER TIPS OR GIFTS TO THE HOSPITAL STAFF