The foundation stone at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital was laid by the Late Prime Minister Mr.Jawaharlal Nehru in November 1950, and the hospital opened its doors to its first patient in May 1951.
The hospital has since completed over 56 years of dedicated service, and we pride ourselves on offering quality world class medical care.
Our well-equipped hospital rooms, state-of-the-art Heart Institute and technologically advanced equipment and systems are all backed by the expertise and reputation of the Hospital’s consultants, resident doctors, nurses and paramedics.
Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital prides itself on its attention to maintaining a high standard of quality and hygiene. The hospital serves 100% vegetarian meals, and offers patients the facility of selecting from different cuisines, ranging from Indian to Chinese.
The Hospital is conveniently located on Swami Vivekanand Road, Vile Parle (West), just opposite the Flying Club. Easily accessible, the Hospital links up to the main highways and roads, as well as to Public Bus Depots and Railway Stations.