Welcome to Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital
The foundation stone at Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital was laid by the Late Prime
Minister Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru in November 1950, and the hospital opened its doors
to its first patient in May 1951.
The hospital has since completed over 60 years of dedicated service, and we pride
ourselves on offering world class quality medical care.
Our well-equipped hospital rooms, state-of-the-art Infrastructure and technologically
advanced equipment and systems are all backed by the expertise and reputation of
the Hospital’s consultants, resident doctors, nurses and paramedics.